DescriptionHard Evidence is the fifth game in the CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series, but the first time released simultaneously for the PC and Xbox 360.
As in previous games, there are 5 cases to be solved with Gil Grissom, Catherine Willows and the other Las Vegas crime lab squad members. Questioning suspects and witnesses, collecting evidence and piecing together the puzzle of the cases are all part of the gameplay.
Additional forensic and investigation tools have been added including a large impound area where vehicles and boats can be searched for evidence. Players will also find more interaction with the lab equipment as well as improved in-game hints.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 61 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Les Experts: Morts Programmées" -- French title
- "CSI: Отягчающие обстоятельства" -- Russian spelling
- "CSI: Pruebas Ocultas" -- Spanish title
- "CSI: Prova Schiacciante" -- Italian title
- "CSI: Kryminalne Zagadki Las Vegas - Niezbite Dowody" -- Polish title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Eindeutige Beweise" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) series
- Inspiration: TV series
- Portability Engine: Cider
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Theme: Law enforcement
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|HonestGamers||Jan 31, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Mar 28, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 04, 2008||12 out of 20||60|
|IGN||Aug 19, 2008||5.8 out of 10||58|
|Worth Playing||Jul 30, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
|4Players.de||Jan 11, 2008||49 out of 100||49|
|The Wiire||Jan 31, 2008||C-||42|
|GamesRadar||Feb 28, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|Gamekult||Apr 02, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|NintendoWorldReport||Feb 05, 2008||2.5 out of 10||25|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Mini gameIf you manage to solve all five cases with a "Master" rating from Grissom, you unlock a special award: a simple blackjack simulation.
Product placementCSI: Hard Evidence contains massive product placement.
- HP: all notebooks and most TV screens in the game are HP models and clearly feature the HP logo.
- Dyson: one piece of evidence is a Dyson Root 6 vacuum cleaner, which has to be scrutinized closely on the examination table and turned on to witness it in action.
- Chrysler: the car under scrutiny in the CSI garage in case 4 is a spotless Chrysler Town & Country. The inspection includes an automated cutscene fly-through of the interior, with the backsides of all seats sporting big, bright Chrysler logos.
- Visa: the Visa logo is prevalent through the entire game, most notably during a jigsaw sequence in which players have to reassemble a broken glass pane from a store counter marked with a big Visa sticker. As part of one investigation, players have to track account data of a credit card. Brass relates the results, stating: "Good folks over there at Visa!"
Related Web Sites
- CSI: Hard Evidence (Ubisoft product page)
- TLC's Hard Evidence Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Wikipedia: CSI: Hard Evidence (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- Work the Mean Streats of Sin City (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of Hard Evidence (November, 2008).)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Hard Evidence)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.