Excite Truck Ad Blurbs (Wii)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Case (Wii US):
- Steer by tilting the Wii Remote!
- Survive huge jumps, massive air, and bone-shattering crashes!
- Speed through the craziest off-road racing ever!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4671) on Nov 29, 2006.
- Body English: Remember tilting your arms while playing Excitebike to try to make your character land a huge jump? That experience is finally a reality with Excite Truck.
- Controller as a Steering Wheel: Players hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to control the truck. The 2 button is the accelerator, the 1 button is the brake, the + Control Pad is the turbo... but that's just the beginning. Tilt the Wii Remote controller right and left like a steering wheel to steer. Once the truck goes airborne, tilt the Wii Remote controller every which way to line up the wheels for landing boosts.
- Dynamic Terrain: Pick up items on the courses to make the terrain deform in real time, turning innocent bumps into massive launch pads that affect not only the player's route, but that of his or her rivals. Players jump and bump their way to the highest score and highest finish.
Now that's a truck!Wii goes off-road and flies high!In the grand racing tradition of Excitebike, get ready for a big-air experience like no other! Players rocket their trucks across dynamically changing terrain in this nitrous-injected, high-flying racer for speed junkies. Showing the Wii Remote controller's versatility, players tilt the controller on its side to turn it into a wireless steering wheel!Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65810) on Nov 21, 2006.