missing cover art
DescriptionA remake and expansion of the first NES/Famicom Fire Emblem, Marth must face the betrayal if Hardin and an old enemy he thought long vanquished, the Dragon King Medeus.
Book 1 of the game is essentially a remake of the first NES game. Book 2 continues the story with the same characters.
This game expands the series, however it drops explorable towns and the navigation through a world map which was introduced in Fire Emblem: Gaiden. New features include the ability to dismount the horse and pegasus mounted units, to allow the riders to fight indoors if needed.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ファイアーエムブレム 紋章の謎" -- Japanese spelling
- "Fire Emblem 3" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Enhanced remakes
- Fire Emblem series
- Gameplay Feature: Armour/Weapon Deterioration
- Games made into movies
- Games with original fan translations into English
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fire Emblem: Sanctuary of Strategy (The game's section on this Fire Emblem fansite with information, walkthrough and an unofficial English translation patch.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.