DescriptionThis is a compilation of the three games of the Metroid Prime Series . The first two titles are now using the combo Wii-remote & Nunchuk in the same way as Metroid Prime 3 . Other additions to these two titles are the support of "badges" to unlock bonus content such as artwork or musics, and a savegame system supporting Miis.
Part of the Following Groups
|If you can successfully nab a copy you are in for a treat. Make that 3 treats.||Kaddy B. (796)|
|Game Shark||Sep 20, 2009||A||100|
|NintendoWorldReport||Aug 24, 2009||10 out of 10||100|
|Cubed3||Feb 07, 2010||100|
|Nintendo Life||Aug 25, 2009||100|
|Play.tm||Sep 19, 2009||92 out of 100||92|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||Sep 07, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Da Gameboyz||2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Sep 26, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Fragland.net||Sep 27, 2009||87 out of 100||87|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 07, 2009||16 out of 20||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 – Best Value
- 2009 – The Our Frothing Demand Increases Award
- 2009 - Best Wii Adventure Game (Readers' Vote)
- 2009 - Wii Award for Visual Excellence (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Citizen Prime (A feature article by Michael Thomsen and published by IGN Wii which compares the Metroid Prime series with Orson Welles' groundbreaking 1941 film, Citizen Kane (October 8th, 2009).)
- Metroid Prime: Trilogy (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.