DescriptionOrder in the court! Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney is back for more defense attorney action! Taking place a year after the events of the previous game, Phoenix encounters many faces from the previous game... some friends... some foes. Using your keen deduction skill, and armed with the evidence, you'll be able to guide Phoenix through four new cases as you pick apart witnesses' inconsistencies and lies.
Justice For All is an enhanced remake of Gyakuten Saiban 2, a courtroom simulation and adventure game. Players gather evidence and interrogate witnesses as they try to help Phoenix Wright prove his client's innocence. New to the sequel is the addition of "Psyche Locks", which cover a person when they are hiding a particularly dark secret. You'll need to break open these locks by presenting enough evidence to convince the person to tell the truth. In addition, Phoenix's courtroom blunders are now represented by a «soul energy» meter instead of set hit points. This means that some mistakes can cost you a lot more than others!
Like the previous DS version of the game, players can navigate through menus and items by using the stylus, as well as manage their inventory. Also available is the optional method of evidence presentation: you can actually shout out "HOLD IT!", "OBJECTION!" and "TAKE THAT!" into the microphone when you're ready to destroy the opposition's argument!
There are no promo images for this game
- "逆転裁判 II" -- Alternate Japanese spelling
- "逆転裁判２" -- Japanese spelling
- "Gyakuten Saiban II" -- Alternate Japanese title
- "Gyakuten Saiban 2" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban series
- Japanese Nintendo DS game releases with full English support
- Theme: Amnesia
- Theme: Law practice
There are no reviews for the Wii release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
ReferencesAt one point in the game, Phoenix exclaims "Welllll, excuuuuse me, princess!" This was a catch phrase used by Link in the cartoon based on the NES game The Legend of Zelda.
Related Web Sites
- Court Records (A large Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban fansite containing news, multimedia, interviews, and fan creations.)
- Hints for Justice For All (Question and answer hints provide the solutions, but with nudges first to give you a chance to solve the game's problems yourself.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.