DescriptionYou control a heroic knight, who is actually prince Gilgamesh, who must attempt to rescue the maiden from the demon Druaga. You are armed with a sword and shield to attack and defend. You move from floor to floor, which are constructed as mazes, searching for the key; this key will unlock the stage exit. Items can be found by performing various (unknown/hidden) tasks on each floor.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 62 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese spelling
- "アーケードアーカイブス ドルアーガの塔" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch spelling
- "Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Archives: The Tower of Druaga" -- PS4 / Switch title
- "Arcade Archives: Druaga no Tō" -- Japanese PS4 / Switch title
Part of the Following Groups
- Arcade Archives series
- Games made into TV series
- Tower of Druaga series
- Video games turned into board / card games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Wiiloveit||Apr 03, 2010||24 out of 30||80|
|Nintendo Life||Mar 27, 2009||40|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 12, 2009||4 out of 10||40|
|IGN||Apr 03, 2009||3 out of 10||30|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Arcade games with puzzles, hidden endings e.g Bubble Bobble||2||cause a commotion!
Nov 12, 2022
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.