DescriptionTRON: Evolution: Battle Grids is a game based on the movie TRON: Legacy. In the year 1988, the legendary champion TRON has left the Battle Grids tournament, and a new champion now has the chance to arise. For the first time an ISO (a program that hasn't been created by a user) might become the new champion.
The game features a variety of different Grid Games to play alone or with up to four player. The different Grid Games are Light Cycle arena, Light Cycle Races, Disc Arena, Light Runner Arena, Light Runner Races, HyperBall and Tanks. They can be played in Grid Games mode, Story mode or Championship mode. While the Grid Games mode is basically a free-play mode, the Story mode allows the player to create a custom ISO character and access scenario quests and other optional side-quests accessed from hubs such as TRON City to improve the ISO's stats and earn Bits to unlock new equipment and vehicles. The goal of the Story mode is to become the champion of the TRON Grid Games.
In Championship mode, the player selects four to eight disciplines that will be the challenge of the Grid Championship Game. This mode also allows up to four player to team up against AI or compete against each other.
Each Grid Game has its own gameplay, for instance:
- In Light Cycle arena, the competitors must "derezz" (defeat) their opponents by making them hit the light trail that follows their Light Cycle.
- Light Cycle races are simply a race to the finish line, but the player can still derezz their opponents or make them crash by bumping into them.
- Disc Arena is a Disc fight duel in which the competitors must derezz their opponent by throwing a disc at them, or with hand-to-hand combat.
- HyperBall is a volley-ball like sport where the panels on which the players stand can be destroyed by the ball. Scoring or making the opponent fall are the two ways to win.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Light Cycle
- Inspiration: Movies
- Middleware: Scaleform GFx SDK
- Tron licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendojo||Feb 07, 2011||B||75|
|Nintendo-Online.de||Jan 22, 2011||6 out of 10||60|
|Vandal Online||Dec 23, 2010||6 out of 10||60|
|4Players.de||Jan 21, 2011||56 out of 100||56|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 04, 2011||10 out of 20||50|
|Multiplayer.it||Jan 14, 2011||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Gamekult||Feb 03, 2011||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.