DescriptionGradius II is a sequel to Gradius and Life Force, and is a horizontal space shooter composed of seven levels. Like in its predecessor, it is possible to collect power-ups from enemies and choose which type to use and when. This time, this system is enhanced with the option of choosing between four different power-up sequences, allowing the player to use different types of weapons against enemies. There is also the possibility to gain options, which are mysterious balls of fire that follows the player-controlled spaceship closely and mimic all its movements (including shots). While the player only could have two of them in the NES version of Gradius, it is now possible in all versions to have up to four.
There are no Wii user screenshots for this game.
There are 85 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "グラディウスII GOFERの野望" -- Japanese spelling
- "グラディウスII" -- Japanese NES spelling
- "Gradius II: GOFER no Yabō" -- Japanese title / Wii title
- "Gradius II" -- Japanese NES title
- "アーケードアーカイブス グラディウスⅡ GOFERの野望" -- Japanese PS4 spelling
- "Arcade Archives: Vulcan Venture" -- European PS4 title
- "Arcade Archives: Gradius II - Gofer no Yabō" -- Japanese PS4 title
- "Arcade Archives: Gradius II" -- US PS4 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Mag'64||Mar 08, 2010||9 out of 10||90|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||May 02, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Why not separate entry -- clarification||1||MAT (186618)
Aug 21, 2018
|Why a separate entry?||2||Sciere (510777)
Apr 22, 2017
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.