atari kombinera
Creative Mosaic Windows 3.x Mosiac in Number Mode

MISSING COVER

Written by  :  VortexS130 (105)
Written on  :  Aug 31, 2005
read more reviews by VortexS130

Summary

Mosaic is a fun puzzle game

The Good

Mosaic isn't a truly amazing game but it's still fun. It's kind of like tetra vex from the microsoft entertainment pack. You have a grid with numbers and you have to make them fit in numerical order. I personally like the picture mode the best. You can solve a puzzle to make the picture go back to normal. I like adding my own pictures.

The Bad

Mosaic didn't really strike me as amazing. I thought, "wow, this is cool. It's keep me busy for about ten minutes." And it's true. Mosaic is one of those games that you can play over and over again, but only for a short period of time. It didn't have any sound or a high score list. It just isn't an exciting game. It'd be a good game to have on a calculator to keep you busy in class.

The Bottom Line

Mosaic is an OK game. That's all it is. It won't blow you away. It's a cool puzzle game and it'll keep you busy for a while. It's not really exciting but it can be. If you enjoy puzzle games, you'll like this game. Otherwise I wouldn't really play it.

atari mania