DescriptionThis game involves puzzle solving, while creating wacky machines. Each level of the game contains a machine designed to do a specific task. The only problem is, there are parts missing, and it is your job to figure out where to put what in order to get the machine to work. The game features many wacky machine parts, including cats, super balls, lava lamps, flashlights, can openers, monkeys on treadmills, and many more wacky parts to get your machine working. The game also comes with an editor to let you design your own unique machines from scratch. These can either be for fun, or you can set it so that the person playing has to fill in the missing parts, just like in the campaign.
There are no Windows 3.x user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "TIM3" -- abbreviated name
- "The Incredible Machine Version 3.0" -- Windows/Mac Hybrid version
- "Professor Tims verrückte Werkstatt" -- German title
- "Les Incroyables Machines du Professeur Tim" -- French title
- "インクレディブル・マシーン３" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Windows 3.x release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|PC Player (Germany)||Sep, 1996||80|
|World Village (Gamer's Zone)||1995||80|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec, 1995||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CD versionBesides diskette version, a CD-version of Incredible Machine 2 were released with music in form of CD-audio tracks, instead of midi, voice-over and support of several languages.
SoundtrackThe soundtrack includes compositions in various styles: from blues to prog rock, what is very unusual for puzzle game. The music has also been used in later installments of the series.
- Computer Gaming World
- June 1996 (Issue #143) – Classics/Puzzles Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- Power Play
- Issue 02/1996 – Best Puzzle Game in 1995
Related Web Sites
- The Mobygames Machine (Download the Mobygames Machine, as featured in the screenshots!)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.