Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)100 tricky levels to solve “One Hundred Ways” to achieve it!
The goal - make the ball reach its goal. Sounds simple - but it's not! To solve the levels, there are you will need to use some of the tools available to you. Sometimes you are going to need to think outside the box to overcome that really tricky obstacle. In December 2015 the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!
- 100 levels for maximum fun & challenging gaming
- Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
- 10 tutorial levels
- Modern interface
- Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
- Great difficult progression
- Real time 3D-Isometric view
- Steam Trading Cards
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 16 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 100 Ways (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.