Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)A shooter you can play for minutes or hours at a time, 60 Second Strike offers a refreshing new take on classic old-school gameplay. When time is your life, how long can you last?
- THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE: Defeat enemies and gather crystals to gain more time, but beware--the more damage you take, the less time you'll have left.
- A SIMPLE GOAL WITH INFINITE APPROACHES: With procedurally generated maps offering countless challenges across multiple modes, the action only stops when you do.
- UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOADOUT: Mix skill and strategy to hone your personal gameplay style, and keep the odds ever in your favor by permanently upgrading your weapons and ship.
- THE NEED FOR SPEED: A custom game engine allows for unprecedented speed to get you in the game as soon as possible--you'll be playing before most other games have even booted.
- NO REST FOR THE WICKED: 60 Second Strike is the debut release from Amplecti Chao, a one-person indie outfit with over a decade of industry experience including the Destroy All Humans! and Borderlands series.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 60 Second Strike (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.