DescriptionAbsolute Patience is a single-player, shareware collection of solitaire games.
There are over four hundred solitaire card games in the collection together with a significant number of original games, many of which have rules which can be applied taking the total number of different games to over six hundred.
The game menu allows the player to filter solitaire games by:
- Game Type: Klondike. Forty Thieves. Fan. Baker's Dozen, Pairs, Spider, Sir Tommy, Carlton, Freecell, Canfield, Arizona, Yukon, Golf, and ??? (which is 'none of the above')
- One or two deck games
- Open vs. Closed: An open game starts with cards face up
- Difficulty: Games are graded 1,2, or 3 with 3 being the hardest to complete
- Skill: Games are graded 1,2, or 3 with 3 requiring the most skill to complete
- Success: Games are graded 1,2, or 3 with 3 having the highest success ratio
- KGD Games: Games designed by Kamikaze Games
- one re-deal with sixteen cards in the reserve pile
- one re-deal with twenty-one cards in the reserve pile
- three re-deals with sixteen cards in the reserve pile, and
- three re-deals with twenty-one cards in the reserve pile
The game does not have a 'hint feature' that shows the player which card to play next, however it does have a 'Wise Man' feature which lets the player know if the current game is solvable as well as undo, game scoring and game statistics features.
The shareware version of the game allows the player to play one deal of each game as often as they like over a twenty-one day period, in other words the games can be replayed but the cards don't change.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Solo Cards" -- Original title of version 1.0
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.