DescriptionGo on a color adventure through various styles of art. Art Stories' level art styles change through the game from drawn to knitted to clay sculpted. Match three or more of the same colored balls to clear them. To clear the level, make matches over tiles to destroy them. Some tiles require one match while others require more. When all tiles are gone, the level is complete but to advance, you must also make the required number of points.
Every so many levels, you have a challenge level where you must defend a castle, sink a pirate ship, grow pumpkins and defend them from crows, etc. During these levels, your matches fill up elements on the left side that. When full, can be used in the challenge. These do various things, depending on the challenge, like water to water plants or put out fires on your ships, fire to burn castle attackers, bombs to fire from your cannons, etc.
On all levels, if you match four or five of the same balls, one will remain as a special ball. On a four ball match, match this ball to create a power item. These do various things, depending on the color of the ball they came from. Such as:
- Red: Removes all the balls on a horizontal and a vertical line, like a plus sign.
- Yellow: Removes all balls in four lines, diagonally.
- Green: Creates a flower that removes all balls within range of the petals.
- Blue: Creates a waterfall, three columns wide, that removes all balls in those columns down to where ever the power item was.
- White (power item will be black with white border): Randomly removes balls from anywhere on the board.
- "Art Adventures" -- German title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.