Roger was about to do something bad. Unfortunately, he can't remember what it was because he has been transformed into a cockroach. In this Kafkaesque graphic adventure game, Roger (you) must scurry through the walls of a run down San Francisco bar trying to restore his memory and his human form while avoiding spiders, a roach eating cat, and other creatures that live in the bar.
- "坏蟑螂" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Bad Mojo: Путь таракана" -- Russian spelling
- "Bad Mojo: The Roach Game" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
||Mar 22, 1996
|Online Gaming Review (OGR)
||Mar 05, 1996
||9 out of 10
||May 09, 2007
||May 01, 1996
||9 out of 10
||84 out of 100
||83 out of 100
||Aug 17, 2004
||Sep 27, 2008
||Oct 24, 2000
||7.2 out of 10
There are currently no topics for this game.
The three possible endings can be found as .mov files on the CD-ROM.
- At the bottom of the newspaper page placed above the urinal, there is an ad for Iron Helix, which was developed by the same team.
- The cat's name, Franz, is an obvious homage to Franz Kafka. Protagonist Roger Samms's name is very similar to Gregor (spelled backwards = rogerG) Samsa, Kafka's main character from The Metamorphosis.
- The cut out eyes on the wall of Roger's research room include those of celebrities, such as Michelle Pfeiffer and David Duchovny.
Information also contributed by
Steve Suchman, and
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #7 Top Sleeper Of All Time
- PC Player (Germany)
- Issue 01/1997 - Most Innovative Player Character in 1996
Related Web Sites
(10043) added Bad Mojo
(Windows) on Aug 25, 2000