DescriptionBarney Under The Sea is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible with the Barney ActiMate toy via a device known as a PC Pack, for example covering the toy's eyes caused both the toy and the in-game character to play peek-a-boo while squeezing the toy's middle toe caused both Barney's to sing a song related to the current game. The game has keyboard shortcuts that perform the same functions for those who do not have an ActiMate.
This game comprises the following six activities:
- Baby Bop's Mermaid Castle. Here players are shown two scenes each depicting a room in the house. Below these scenes are pictures of everyday items and the player must drag and drop the items into the correct room
- BJ's Giant Shell. The player is shown a picture of a person and is asked to click on different parts of the body such as 'arm', 'hand' and 'neck'
- Hootin' Annie's Undersea Cave. Here the player is shown a number of animals and has to identify and click on the one specified
- Trisha's Treasure Chest. The player is shown a set of animals and must select the odd-one-out.
- Professor Tinkerputt's Dive Site. The professor gives the player a number and the player must stack that number of shells on top of one another
- Video Submarine, this contains a collection of short video clips from the television show Barney & Friends
There are no promo images for this game
- "Microsoft Barney Under the Sea" -- Install process title
- "Barney Under The Sea- A Super-dee-duper™ Early Learning Adventure" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.