Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)"Don't you remember me? After all we've been through..."
What do you want to be when you grow up? Paul thought his life would be set after college, but at 22 he's toiling away in a job he doesn't like and coming home to an empty apartment every night. He doesn't know who he is, where he's going, or how he fits into his world.
But then on one dark and stormy night, a mysterious woman appears to him, and everything changes...
The Beard in the Mirror is a throwback to when adventure games came in giant cardboard boxes and if you didn't have the hintbook, that was it; you were stuck on that puzzle for the rest of your life. It's a labor of love from a husband-and-wife team from two different worlds (she’s a Sierra fangirl, and he’s a LucasArts diehard) who have been working on it together since before they even started dating.
- A classic point-and-click adventure for the modern age!
- Sincere yet lighthearted story with magic, danger, romance, and adventure
- Death lurking around every corner! (Although you'll never lose any progress.)
- Retro points system to help you track your progress, and see if you've missed any secrets...
- Just like the games you used to play on your dad's weird friend's computer
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|HonestGamers (Staff reviews only)||May 23, 2021||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.