Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Beat Saber is a unique VR rhythm game where your goal is to slash the beats (represented by small cubes) as they are coming at you. Every beat indicates which saber you need to use and also the direction you need to match. All the music is composed to perfectly fit the hand made levels. Our goal is to make players almost dance while cutting the cubes and avoiding obstacles. Each cut is strongly supported by great sound and visual effects to emphasize the rhythm.
- Unique gameplay with a great feel - Beat Saber combines the satisfying feeling of cutting with emergent perception of rhythm.
- Handcrafted levels & music - All the basic levels and music in the game will be handcrafted to emphasise the music rhythm. The results are incomparable to similar games with generated content.
- Game accessibility - Anyone can understand basic game principles and play the game in just a few seconds.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||May 28, 2019||9.5 out of 10||95|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 23, 2018||17 out of 20||85|
|4Players.de||May 24, 2019||83 out of 100||83|
|PC Games (Germany)||May 29, 2019||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Game Awards
- 2018 – Best VR/AR Game – Nominated
Related Web Sites
- Beat Saber (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.