DescriptionMahJongg: Game of Four Winds is a single player implementation of the traditional game for four players in which the player takes on three AI opponents. It was created by Berrie Bloem in the early 1990's and was nominated for the "Shareware Industry Awards 1996".
MahJongg: Game of Four Winds comes with many game configuration options, players can
- customise the rules, the scoring and the discards
- they can choose to see all hands or just their own
- change the background, tile set, and animation
Additional backgrounds could be downloaded for free from eGames 'Mahjongg Parlor' website
- "Mah Jongg: The REAL Game!" -- The original title of Bernie Bloem's game
- "MahJongg: Game of Four Winds" -- Title on disc
- "Berry Bloem's MahJongg: Game of Four Winds" -- Version 1.0 title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.