Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Blowy Fish is an endless 2D platform game in which a helpless blowfish needs to be catapulted forward with just the right angle and velocity to avoid deadly obstacles. Each level in the game bears a increasingly different combination of enemies and obstacles which will stress your parabolic fish-flight-curve estimation skills to the limits!
Try to beat all 50 levels or compete with other players for the highest score in endless mode.
You will collect starfish during your runs which can be exchanged for cosmetic items to beautify your fish. Items can be combined, and no one will stop you from creating a blowfish in a suit sporting a mohawk with hipster glasses.
- 2D physics “sling”-gameplay with painful mishaps and unforeseen consequences
- One-click mouse control– just drag and release to make the blowfish jump forward
- A lot of different sea obstacles and enemy types: platforms, bubbles, jellyfish, currents, mines…
- Over 80 unlockable funny & cute items to decorate your fish
- Item sets! Combine your unlocked items to different fish costume sets that have additional funny effects once you wear them
- Creative Commons-powered soundtrack so bouncy and energetic, it will put your frown right upside down
- 2 game modes: A "beatable" level mode and classic endless mode with Steam Leaderboards
- Randomly generated tunnel layouts – jump different each time you play
- Over 20 Steam achievements
- Steam Trading Cards
Music: "Music Box Rag" by "The Heftone Banjo Orchestra" used under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license.
Silent Movie Title cards by Farrin N. Abbott from CopyCatFilms.
Antique Book Cover font by Adazing Design
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Blowy Fish (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.