Not an American user?
DescriptionBub and Bob are back! Like in Tetris in reverse, you shoot bubbles at an array of different-colored bubbles stuck in an ever descending ceiling, attempting to match them up three by three to make them disappear.
This edition contains both puzzle challenges, multiplayer and normal progressive stages.
- "Puzzle Bobble 2" -- Japanese title
- "Bust-A-Move 2: Arcade Edition" -- American and European home version title
- "パズルボブル２" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Bust-A-Move / Puzzle Bobble series
- Bust-A-Move / Puzzle Bobble variants
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 1999||54 out of 100||54|
|PC Joker||Apr, 1998||39 out of 100||39|
There are currently no topics for this game.
References to the gameThe game makes an appearance in season 5 of the TV series The Sopranos. One of the minor characters is playing it on his laptop.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- March 1997 (Issue 92) - Puzzle Game of the Year runner-up (PlayStation / Saturn versions) + Puzzle Game of the Year runner-up (multiplatform) (Readers' Choice)
KinopioKing (4065) added Bust-A-Move Again (Windows) on May 28, 2017
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.