DescriptionThe third title in the rally series has you off road over a range of courses around the world as Colin McRae, in the Ford Focus rally car.
You are given 3 seasons to win the world rally championship, racing the Ford Focus RS RWC. In each season there are 8 competitions, staged in Australia, the USA, England, Sweden, Japan, Greece and Finland. Each competition has 6 stages set around different landscapes, and a special head-to-head stage at the end. You are out to beat the clock, and the time set by the opposing teams, on each occasion. Beat the time, win the stage, and you are once step closer to taking the world title.
Along the way you can alter and modify the Focus' setup, from the wheels used, gearboxes, brakes, suspension and so forth. You can also test drive the car before any event to make sure the setup is to your liking.
Apart from the championship mode you can also play stage mode, allowing you to race in any of the cars unlocked during the championship mode, on all the courses you have completed. Compete against the clock or against a friend in 2 player mode.
- "科林麦克雷拉力3" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Citroën Xsara
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford Puma
- Automobile: Ford RS200
- Automobile: Lancia 037
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Colin McRae Rally / DiRT rally series
- Licensed title: Athletes
- PC Gamer Presents Games
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for this game.
|Imperium Gier||Jun 30, 2003||9 out of 10||90|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||May 30, 2003||88 out of 100||88|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2003||86 out of 100||86|
|Gry o2||Apr 09, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|4Players.de||Jun 18, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Gamesmania.de||Jul 11, 2003||82 out of 100||82|
|Gry OnLine||Jul 04, 2003||81 out of 100||81|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 10, 2003||16 out of 20||80|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Jun 27, 2003||75 out of 100||75|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Aug 05, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2002 – Best Xbox Racing Game of the Year (Readers' Vote) (together with Rallisport Challenge)
- 2002 – #6 Best PS2 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Official Site - Codemasters (Game info, News, Reviews, Screenshots, Downloads, Cars, Events, Colin McRae, Nicky Grist, Forum, Links)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.