DescriptionCommand & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath is the first expansion to Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
The expansion adds a new single player campaign, with Kane in the center, boasting 13 new missions which spread over 20 years: from the rebirth of The Brotherhood Of Nod during the Second Tiberium War, through the Third Tiberium War and beyond.
Among the new additional features are the Global Conquest mode in which the player gets a map of the world with divided territories and has the objective to capture all of them in turns (similar to Risk, or a newer example, Dawn Of War: Soulstorm). Also, the game introduces six new subfactions and additional units to each side.
- "終極動員令3：肯恩之怒" -- Traditional Chinese spelling
- "命令与征服3: 凯恩之怒" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Command & Conquer 3: Ярость Кейна" -- Russian spelling
- "Command & Conquer 3: L'ira di Kane" -- Italian title
- "Command & Conquer 3: La Ira de Kane" -- Spanish title
- "Command & Conquer 3: La Fureur de Kane" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Kanes Rache" -- German title
- "Command & Conquer 3: Gniew Kane'a" -- Polish title
- "คอมมานด์ & คองเคอร์ 3: เคนแรธ" -- Thai spelling
- "커맨드 & 컨커 3: 케인의 분노" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gamezoom||Apr 14, 2008||88 out of 100||88|
|Gamers.at||May 20, 2008||83 out of 100||83|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Mar 27, 2008||82 out of 100||82|
|Middle East Gamers (MEgamers)||Apr 15, 2008||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Game Over Online||Apr 07, 2008||80 out of 100||80|
|Good Game||Apr 14, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|ActionTrip||Apr 03, 2008||7.3 out of 10||73|
|UOL Jogos||Apr 10, 2008||70|
|Avid Gamer||Apr 14, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Games TM||May, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Beta KeyAlso included in the keep case is a Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key. If the owner registered it before 15 September, 2008 on a special website, they automatically entered the beta queue. EA sorted these queues by country of origin and invited the buyers based on their position in the queue.
German VersionAs it was the case with Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Electronic Arts GmbH released two different versions of the game in Germany. One version is identical to the other international releases and was rated "Not free for minors" by the German rating organisation USK. The other got rated 16+ and is different in several aspects:
- It only includes the German language version of the game.
- It doesn't include the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 beta key.
- The Atombomb is changed to the Aurorabomb and the Assassins do not blow themselves up.
Related Web Sites
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (Official Homepage)
- Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe (Finnish Fan site for Command & Conquer Universe)
- Wikipedia: Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)