DescriptionCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising is a stand-alone single-player expansion for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3. It continues the story of Red Alert 3 and follows the tradition of the C&C series, where the mission is to build up bases and produce a huge attack force to destroy the enemy.
Uprising features 11 new units, new cinematic sequences, the Commanders Challenge mode and 4 new campaigns. One of the new campaigns is centered around the origin of Yuriko Omega. It follows the story of the Japanese girl who was kidnapped as a child and experimented on by Japanese scientists.
The Commander's Challenge mode takes the player through a series of 50 non-linear missions. Every mission offers a unique map which allows the player to explore new strategies.
- "Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Powstanie" -- Polish title
- "Command & Conquer: Alerte Rouge 3 - La Révolte" -- French title
- "Command & Conquer: Alarmstufe Rot 3 - Der Aufstand" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: RNA
- Command & Conquer games
- Command & Conquer Red Alert series
- Game Feature: FMV/Cutscene Player
- Game Feature: In-game Screenshot Capture
- Gameplay Feature: Fog of War
- Live action cut-scenes
- Setting: Alternate History
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Mar 20, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Captain||Apr 15, 2009||80 out of 100||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Mar, 2009||72 out of 100||72|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 22, 2009||70 out of 100||70|
|Play.tm||Mar 17, 2009||68 out of 100||68|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Mar 31, 2009||66 out of 100||66|
|videogamer.com||Mar 23, 2009||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpy||Mar 13, 2009||60|
|GameSpot||Mar 23, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 20, 2009||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising (Electronic Arts' US product page)
- Official homepage (Red Alert 3 - Uprising official webpage)
- Wikipedia: Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Uprising (article in the open encyclopedia)