Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Cryptark is a 2D roguelike shooter that challenges players with boarding and neutralizing procedurally generated alien starships to earn income for their Privateering enterprise. Purchase improved equipment and weapons to tackle more dangerous targets, but be cautious as failure will result in a loss of investment and profit. The decaying alien arks will defend themselves from intruders with a wide arsenal of cyborg monstrosities, robotics, and security systems, all obstacles that must be surpassed to achieve victory, the destruction of the ship’s central System Core.
- Complex, procedurally generated alien space-hulks to board and defeat.
- Challenging, re-playable campaign that tests your strategy and tactics.
- Over 60 weapons and items, including frag-cannons, tractor-beams, flamethrowers and nukes.
- High-score leader boards to rank your skills.
- Fully lip-synced voice acting brings your fellow shipmates to life.
- Blood-pumping soundtrack perfect for intense firefights.
Game Wiki: http://cryptark.gamepedia.com/Cryptark_Wiki
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 20 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Indie Game Reviewer||Aug 12, 2017||100|
|The Games Machine (Italy)||Jul 07, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Vandal Online||Jul 15, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Game Informer Magazine||Jun 28, 2017||7.75 out of 10||78|
|4Players.de||Jul 12, 2017||77 out of 100||77|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cryptark (official website)