DescriptionCSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Fatal Conspiracy is the sixth game based on the TV show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. The player takes the role of a new member of the team and has to solve five murder cases at the side of Raymond Langston and other characters from the series. This time the cases are not completely unrelated but feature a story ark about a dangerous female drug lord.
The gameplay is exactly the same as in the predecessor CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Deadly Intent: the player processes the crime scenes in a first-person view and collects evidence. If his cursor is over an interesting spot he can zoom in and use his tools. For every piece of evidence he has four options available: collecting, searching for prints, spraying or molding. The collected evidence can be accessed through the PDA to find additional trace evidence on it. Further processing happens in the crime lab where multiple computers are available which are used to search the databases, to compare the evidence under the microscope, assembling broken items or other similar actions. Most of these are carried out through a mini game, e.g. for comparing DNA the player has to match single strings to both samples.
Other important places are the morgue where Robbins carries out the autopsies and Brass' office where the player asks for warrants or invites suspects for interrogation. To convince Brass or disprove a suspect's statement the player sometimes has to present the correct evidence. The PDA is used to quickly access locations, evidence or the case file with important information about the case. If the player gets stuck for a while a colleague sends him an e-mail with a hint where to continue.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Les Experts: Complot à Las Vegas" -- French title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Tödliche Verschwörung" -- German title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - La Conspiración" -- Spanish title
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Cospirazione letale" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) series
- Inspiration: TV series
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Theme: Law enforcement
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventure's Planet||Dec 01, 2010||65 out of 100||65|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 2010||63 out of 100||63|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov 08, 2010||60 out of 100||60|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Aug 15, 2014||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 10, 2010||11 out of 20||55|
|Adventurearchiv||Jan 12, 2011||50 out of 100||50|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 24, 2010||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (Official website (Multilingual))
- PS3trophies.org (Trophy guide for CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Fatal Conspiracy)
- Wikipedia: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Fatal Conspiracy (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game.)
Dr. Raymond Langston: