DescriptionIn this point-and-click adventure game you play Thorgal Aegirsson, a mighty Viking warrior, son of Storms and the Sea. Travel to places and meet famous characters right out of Viking mythology.
The future of Thorgal, his family and his people is foretold in a magical mirror shown to him by an elderly man whom he meets during a journey. The vision he sees in the mirror shows the impending death of his son - by his own hand! He vows to find a way to change the events that lead to this terrible future! Somehow he must protect his family and people from the wrath brought upon him by the gods.
There are no promo images for this game
- "亚特兰蒂斯的诅咒：索格的使命" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- ""Торгал: проклятие Одина"" -- Russian title
- "Thorgal: The Curse of Odin" -- UK title
- "Thorgal: La malédiction d'Odin" -- French title
- "Thorgal: La Maldición de Odín" -- Spanish title
- "Thorgal: Klatwa Odyna" -- Polish title
- "Thorgal: Der Fluch des Odin" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Aug 09, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
|FileFactory Games / Gameworld Network||Jun 11, 2003||68 out of 100||68|
|Adventure Corner||May 04, 2003||66 out of 100||66|
|Aventura y Cía||Jun 30, 2003||60|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jul 01, 2003||60|
|4Players.de||Apr 04, 2003||57 out of 100||57|
|PC Games (Germany)||Apr 14, 2003||52 out of 100||52|
|GameStar (Germany)||Apr, 2003||50 out of 100||50|
|Gamekult||Oct 25, 2002||4 out of 10||40|
|Withingames||Sep 17, 2003||2 out of 5||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's description page (Dreamcatcher's page on Curse of Atlantis: Thorgal's Quest)
- Hints for Thorgal (The Universal Hint System file on Curse of Atlantis: Thorgal's Quest completely viewable on-line - provides questions and answers to help you solve the game.)
- Thorgal: The Curse of Odin (Cryo's page about the game)
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: