DescriptionDanganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc is the standalone PS Vita release of Danganronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei, and the first English release of the game. It is based on the version of the game released in the compilation Danganronpa 1・2 Reload. As in that version, the game includes enhanced graphics, optional touch screen controls, trophies, and an alternate mode called School Mode that is unlocked after beating the main game.
- "Danganronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Danganronpa series
- Game Feature: BGM/Music Player
- Game Feature: FMV/Cutscene Player
- Gameplay feature: Time Manipulation
- Theme: School
There are no reviews for this game.
|Anime News Network||Feb 16, 2016||A-||91|
|Twinfinite||Feb 18, 2016||4.5 out of 5||90|
|PC Gamer||Feb 17, 2016||86 out of 100||86|
|GamingTrend||Feb 16, 2016||85 out of 100||85|
|Digitally Downloaded||Mar 15, 2016||80|
|Metro.co.uk||Feb 22, 2016||8 out of 10||80|
|Brash Games||Feb 17, 2016||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (official website)
- Hardcore Gaming 101: Danganronpa (overview of the game and its history on Hardcore Gaming 101)
- Let's Play Danganronpa (FPzero's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)