DescriptionDe Rode Ridder, a Belgian graphic novel devised by the late Willy Vandersteen that has been running since 1959, tells about the fantastic medieval adventures of Johan the Red Knight.
Gebroken Kracht (translated as "Broken Power") has a typical De Rode Ridder story but in digital form; being ambushed and poisoned by his archenemy Bahaal, Johan is prisoned in his dungeon. After being saved by Marysse, Johan must collect four magic herbs to gain back his health and stop Bahaal from spreading evilness over the country.
Gebroken Kracht consists of the following mini-games that can be completed in no specific order:
- Introduction game: as Marysse push and pull six levers to imprison Johan. Be quick before the guards come back.
- Gelabra the medicine man: Gelabra is the only person who knows how to grow the magical Flycorrhiza herb. He is willing to give it if Johan wins the turn-based bottle-game: Take away bottles one after another. The one who clicks on the last bottle loses.
- The Swamps: the Abonicum herb can be found deep in the swamps. In this horizontal side-scrolling game, move Johan to the right. Avoid man-eating plants & stinging mosquitos, kill water snakes & crocodiles and do not stand still for too long; a huge creature is hidden in the muddy waters.
- The Graveyard: the living dead guard the Panax Ginseng Papaverum herb. Use your crossbow to kill them off in this shooting gallery. Do not forget to reload arrows.
- Jumnos the Gypsy: Jumnos owns Galdium Apatine, a herb he only will give away when you win a turn-based insects-game: On a chequered floor strategically place insects to let them crawl to the other 's side. The one who first has crossed the other's defences, wins.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.