DescriptionDeathkeep is a first-person perspective single-player role-playing game with a touch of medieval AD&D gameplay in a full 3D environment.
Apparently another hero is stuck in a underground cavern crawling with monsters. This time they have to defeat an evil Necromancer located somewhere in the lower levels. To get to him they have to fight through 25 dungeons (each 8 floors) filled with horrific monsters who never heard of dental care.
Three different characters can be chosen as the hero:
1. Dwarven male Fighter
2. Half-Elven male Fighter
3. Elven female Mage
These classes offer different combat capabilities:
- The Dwarven Fighter focuses more on melee close combat with minimal (axe-throwing) ranged and almost no magical capabilities.
- The Half-elven Fighter, or more precisely Ranger, focuses on non-magical ranged combat with his favorite bow. Possesses medium melee combat capabilities and some magical capabilities.
- The Elven Mage focuses all her might in magical offense and defense. Spells may be found or learned as experience grows. Don't get too close to the enemy since a walking stick doesn't do much damage to bloodthirsty monsters!
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Fantasy Creatures: Elves
- Genre: Dungeon Crawler
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|PC Joker||Aug, 1996||63 out of 100||63|
|GameSpot||Jun 13, 1996||5.4 out of 10||54|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Dec, 1996||51 out of 100||51|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1996||49 out of 100||49|
|Power Play||Jul, 1996||44 out of 100||44|
|Gamesmania.de||1996||40 out of 100||40|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jul, 1996||36 out of 100||36|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Oct, 1996||20|
|Online Gaming Review (OGR)||Jun 22, 1996||1 out of 10||10|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Absolutely Amazing Game||4||Indra was here (20902)
Feb 26, 2009