Forums > Game Forums > Defender of the Crown > Screenshots at the wrong entry?

ZeTomes (36296) on 6/22/2017 1:08 PM · Permalink · Report

shouldn't the game boy advance screenshots be at the Defender of the Crown: Digitally Remastered Collector's Edition instead? It was released at the same year and the art is the same.

Foxhack (32102) on 6/22/2017 3:25 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start ZeTomes wrote--]shouldn't the game boy advance screenshots be at the Defender of the Crown: Digitally Remastered Collector's Edition instead? It was released at the same year and the art is the same. [/Q --end ZeTomes wrote--]... not just the screenshots, unless anyone sees a reason not to, the the entire GBA entry should be moved over there.

ZeTomes (36296) on 6/22/2017 10:21 PM · Permalink · Report

Yup. That was implied. Is anyone out there?

ZeTomes (36296) on 6/27/2017 4:35 PM · Permalink · Report

I guess everyone is on the beach :)

ZeTomes (36296) on 7/5/2017 3:45 AM · Permalink · Report

Hey guys, no feedback here? the gameboy version suggests, at least, that it should be a separate version from this one, if not appended to the remastered one.

Feedback please.

ZeTomes (36296) on 7/11/2017 2:09 PM · Permalink · Report

He-l-l-o-o-o-o!

Patrick Bregger (298879) on 7/17/2017 3:19 PM · Permalink · Report

I'm actually not sure what the correct course of action is. Since the games seem to be identical except a graphical brush-up, and the reason for splitting off the Digitally Remastered Edition was "second port to the platform", there is an argument to be made for leaving GBA at this entry. The policy is unclear in this case and there is a lot to consider - its probably better to take the long correction road before doing anything rash.

ZeTomes (36296) on 7/19/2017 3:37 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I'm absolutely positive the game boy version is a derivation of the remastered version (bleh) and not the original. That's my only certainty here and I agree with you. My starting point was if the remastered version is considered a separate version, the game boy should be considered too. This considering the graphical differences of both the original and the remastered, but not the mechanics. The remastered version was illustrated by Maurizio Gemelli and the art direction of the original by James D. Sachs.