Written by  :  The Gay Elf (14)
Written on  :  Sep 17, 2005
Rating  :  1.57 Stars1.57 Stars1.57 Stars1.57 Stars1.57 Stars

read more reviews by The Gay Elf

Summary

Click Click Click - Simply Boring

The Good

Can't say that I liked anything about the game really. I finished Diablo a few times so at first I viewed this as a much improved Diablo which kept me playing for a while.

The Bad

A few points:

-- The game is simply boring to anyone who has played any decent RPG. The story is only an excuse to killing monsters.

- Which leads me to the second point: You will be killing so many monsters that after a while you will not care what you are killing,

- The biggest fault of the game is the No Save feature that somehow people fail to mention. You have one slot for saving. If you save exit and restore all the monsters that you have killed are back to life. Worse, you always return back to town when you restore. So for example, if you killed all those monsters and about to face a big boss, if you face it and die, guess what? You are back in town and have to fight your way through to that boss all over again. I would like to know who came up with such a dumb idea?

The Bottom Line

Avoid, Abort, Ignore. There is so much better content out there if you are just into plain Hack & Slash.