Die by the Sword Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in PC Gameplay Issue 32, April 1998, p.82:
Die by the Sword
IF YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW YOUR WORST ENEMY... THINK AGAIN!8.8 Power Unlimited
Contributed by Tim Janssen (2547) on Jul 01, 2007.
"Promises to Revolutionize The World of PC Fighting Games" - Computer Player
Freeform control method allows you to target specific body parts.
Lop off heads, sever limbs and bring your enemy to his knees (literally).
First time ever! Battle up to 4 human players via network or modem in arenas filled with traps.
Watch Out! Or end up fighting for your life while hanging upside down from a rope or being ambushed from all sides.
Coming This Fall!
Your Head And Body Are Still Attached...
Take Advantage Of It.
Product Information Number 184
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (60787) on Jan 11, 2006.
- ADVENTURE. Explore seven distinct environments like ancient temples, haunted burial crypts, and the heart of an active volcano.
- CONTROL (VSIM). Proprietary VSIM motion technology gives you unlimited freedom of movement. (See inside flap for all the details.)
- SAVVY OPPONENTS. Battle a vast array of horrific monsters who use tactics and strategy, and are not just suicidal.
- DISMEMBERMENT. Nothing is more satisfying than severing your opponents’ limbs and using them as a weapon against them.
- MULTIPLAYER. Up to four human opponents simultaneously over network. Two over modem or serial.
- CREATE YOUR OWN MOVES. Create and store custom moves. Use them in your quest or in the arena, or trade with your friends.
Contributed by Jeanne (76511) on Apr 17, 2003.