DescriptionWoody has been stolen from the bedroom, ready to be sold to the highest bidder by an evil toy collector. It's up to good friend Buzz Lightyear to fight his way through from the bedroom to the outside world in order to save Woody from the toy market and bring him home.
All of the characters from the 3D animated movie appear through-out this 3D platform game to help Buzz get to where he is needed. Along with the use of his cannon, Buzz can jump to hard to reach places, also useful in collecting the hidden coins that open bonus levels.
There are no promo images for this game
- "История игрушек 2" -- Russian spelling
- "Toy Story 2 de Disney•Pixar: ¡Buzz Lightyear al rescate!" -- Spanish title
- "Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear eilt zur Hilfe!" -- German Dreamcast title
- "Toy Story 2 Action Game" -- PC title
- "Disney•Pixar's Toy Story 2 Action-Spiel" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pixar licensees
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- Toy Story licensees
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Apr 29, 2000||74 out of 100||74|
|Power Unlimited||Feb, 2000||7.1 out of 10||71|
|GameStar (Germany)||Feb, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|PC Joker||Jan, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|Svenska PC Gamer||Mar, 2000||69 out of 100||69|
|PC Player (Germany)||Feb, 2000||65 out of 100||65|
|incite PC Gaming||Feb, 2000||60|
|PC Zone||Aug 13, 2001||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Apr 07, 2000||50|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
Apr 06, 2018
BanditosThere used to be enemies in this game called banditos who were Mexican stereotypes. People were so enraged, Activision recalled the game and removed the stereotype.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (Information about Disney/Pixar's Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! at Wikipedia)