Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Dungeon Punks is an arcade beat-em-up RPG that evokes the classics like Golden Axe, and mixes in tag-team fighting gameplay inspired by the Marvel vs Capcom series. Adventure awaits whether you’re going solo, playing with friends, or beating each other to a pulp in one of the many battle arenas! Total mayhem is bound to break loose as you blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks.
- Adventure solo, or with up to three players
- Challenge friends to a battle to the death across 11 different PvP battle arenas
- Tag-team fighting: take control of two characters at once!
- Explore twelve stunning areas, each with epic boss battles
- Recruit six mutant heroes, who each learn unique skills and abilities
- Find rare magicked loot than can electrify, burn, and sicken your foes
- Blast your enemies senseless with crazy magical spells and custom combo attacks
- Summon creatures to your aid, like a fire-breathing baby dragon
- Tame and ride wild beasts...including a laser-blasting unicorn!
- Want more of a challenge? Try the extra-hard New Game Plus mode
- Discover an unusual fantasy world of magic, mystery, and corporate greed
Immerse yourself in an epic adventure of flying boats, unwelcome visits from the Feds, corporate espionage, and a bunch of mutants with licenses to kill on a mission to take down the bigwigs of the resurrection insurance industry, all in a medieval setting.
If you enjoyed other arcade style brawlers like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade, Golden Axe, Castle Crashers, or Dragon's Crown you're going to absolutely love Dungeon Punks.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dungeon Punks (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.