Not an American user?
DescriptionDweep is a puzzle game where, on each level, the player has to help a furry creature called "Dweep" get to the level goal--his children. The top-down levels are fraught with obstacles and dangers, and strategic planning and puzzle-solving skills are necessary to get past them. The player can order the Dweep to move around. There are items scattered around that Dweep can pick up. When an item is in the inventory, the player can use it at any time, anywhere on the map; however, all items are one-use. There are many types of items and scenery objects in the game, and there are complex rules for what they do and how they interact.
Some objects can be found already placed on a level, and some of them can be found as items that can be deployed anywhere on the map:
- Lasers incinerate Dweep if he passes through their beam. The beam can be reflected with a mirror, and the laser can be destroyed with a bomb, a laser beam, or a hammer.
- Mirrors reflect laser beams, and can face in two possible directions.
- Bombs can destroy nearby objects with their explosion. Their fuse can be lit with a laser beam or a torch.
- Freeze plates make Dweep unable to move. Dweep can be unfrozen with a hammer or a torch.
- Heat plates make Dweep float. In this state, he is unable to move except through the help of fans. He can be brought back to normal by a hammer or a bucket of water.
- Fans push Dweep two tiles if he is floating.
- Wrenches can change the facing direction of a mirror, a laser, or a fan. There are two types of wrenches, a clockwise and a counter-clockwise one.
- Torches can be used to light bomb fuses, or to unfreeze Dweep after he steps on a freezing plate.
- Buckets of water can be used to put out burning bomb fuses and to make Dweep wet, which allows him to cross a laser beam once. (Dweep also becomes wet when unfrozen with a torch.) A bucket can also bring a floating Dweep back to normal.
- Hammers can be used to destroy objects, to unfreeze Dweep, or to make him stop floating.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Dweep Download link||1||joe hastork
Feb 01, 2020
There is no trivia on file for this game.
JudgeDeadd (26823) added Dweep (Windows) on Aug 21, 2013