Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)DYE is a challenging precision platformer where you help Hue rescue Pigments and defeat the nefarious Necrolights in order to restore color to the world! Jump, wall jump and float your way through 4 unique worlds with hundreds of challenges. Anyone from first-time platform gamers to experienced hardcore speedrunners will find a rewarding test of skill in saving Hue's homeworld.
DYE has tight and responsive controls, and has been balanced around the use of a controller. Full keyboard support is available, but spare your hands and sanity (seriously), and use a controller. DYE has native support for all common controllers including Xbox, Steam, PS4, and most others.
What others are saying
- "The controls are so slick... its a difficult game but I feel like i have total control" - TGH_Plays - https://www.twitch.tv/TGH_Plays
- "The sounds, the music, the levels... it just all comes together so well" -Vellhart - https://www.twitch.tv/vellhart
- "This was quite a journey... peaked at the right amount of difficulty" - Yagamoth - https://www.twitch.tv/Yagamoth
- "The soundtrack in this game is magnificent!" - Tehjman1993 - https://www.twitch.tv/Tehjman1993
- "Its genius, I'm not gonna lie, but it's really evil as well!" - Krazyman50 - https://www.twitch.tv/krazyman50
- 56 levels (560 total pigments to collect)
- 8 skins, unlockable by achievement
- Leaderboards for all versions of individual levels and speedruns
- 4 worlds with unique boss fights
- Hard Mode versions of each level
- Challenge levels
- Scaling difficulty from beginner to expert level
- Original 18 track soundtrack (55 minutes)
- Trading cards
What's In Each World?Each world contains 9 regular levels, 4 challenge levels and 1 unique boss fight.
The 9 regular levels in each world of DYE are a series of challenges with Pigments along the way. Each Pigment you rescue will restore a layer of color, and rescuing all 5 in a level will restore all color to that level. The Normal Mode of the level will have checkpoints along the way, while the Hard Mode modifier will remove all checkpoints and add additional danger.
The 4 challenge levels in each world of DYE are filled with 100 "dust". You free a Pigment every 20 dust collected. There are no checkpoints in the challenge levels, and the Hard Mode version of these levels adds a restrictive time limit.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 9 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dye (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.