Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)ELDERBORN is a skill-based slasher infused with ancient heavy metal melee combat. Slice your way through an adventure inspired by the cult classics of the FPP genre and relive the old-school feeling of a game that doesn’t hold your hand.
Imagine a dungeon, a dungeon full of evil and corruption that needs to be put down back to sleep. A mysterious ancient ruin full of deadly traps, vicious monsters, and omnipresent death. Now visualize yourself - you're a warrior, you're huge, and you certainly know how to fight.
Ready to take on the challenge that will bring back your best memories of heroic fantasy classics? Well, in that case - welcome to ELDERBORN.
You will love it if:
- you’re a sucker for skill-based melee combat and a subscriber of the GIT GUD philosophy of gaming
- you’re sick of procedurally-generated content and for a change you would like to explore extensive, hand-designed, devious dungeons
- you feel that ending a life of an enemy with a well-placed kick is something that’s been missing from your life
- you always wanted to find out how DOOM would feel if it had swords and a warhammer instead of guns
- you miss the old-school feel of a game that does not hold your hand
- you pray at the altars of Dio, Lemmy and other mighty Gods of Metal
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "上古重生" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Elderborn (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.