Enemy Engaged: Apache/Havoc Ad Blurbs (Windows)
Advertising BlurbsUnknown Source:
Apache Havoc delivers Head to Head chopper warfare with two equally incredibly-modelled sims in one box !
- Two fully simulated combat helicopters: the US AH-64D Apache Longbow and the Russian Mil-28N Havoc B
- A 3D engine specially designed for low-level helicopter combat, which renders a highly sculpted terrain, enabling gamers to use natural and man-made features in true combat tactics.
- Now you can actually hover above a forest road, hiding behind the trees, out of enemy line of sight.
- Sunken rivers with raised banks offer enhanced ambush opportunity.
- Highly detailed and articulated 3D models, even down to rotor blades which droop as they slow
- Dynamic Campaigns giving the player many missions, and a different campaign every time 4 large combat zones to explore
- All weather missions, including day, night, dusk, dawn and "real" rain and snow
- Aircraft carrier-based amphibious assault mission Full
- Multi-player dynamic campaign support, via serial, modem, LAN, or Internet
- Authentic flight dynamics that will please even the most hardcore flight-sim enthusiast
- Highly-detailed cockpit graphics including 30 in-cockpit views plus a 3D-modelled virtual cockpit
- Authentic avionics displays and instrumentation
- Realistic and Novice options
- Stereo Sound Effects and Speech
- Direct 3D support, to ensure that most 3D accelerator cards are supported
Contributed by Kasey Chang (4617) on Jan 16, 2001.