Not an American user?
DescriptionThis is a scenery update for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002, and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. Normally the scenery provided in flight simulators is accurate to 1200 meters. This scenery package is accurate to 78 meters giving a much more realistic view from the cockpit window. Some areas have an even higher resolution, e.g. the Matterhorn area uses 19m. This package covers the whole of Europe at this level of detail and a new plane, the Piper Super Cub.
Also included in this add-on are a set of 'adventures', pre-prepared flights that show the terrain off to its best advantage.
- The English Channel Adventure in which you re-create Bleriot's historic flight across the English Channel
- The French Alps Adventure in which you start at Fayence in the south of France and fly north over the alps 'over some of the most rugged scenery on the planet' to Courchevel.
- The Historic Mount Vesuvius Adventure
- The Scotland Highlands Adventure
- The Innsbruck Flight-seeing Tour Adventure
- The Matterhorn Adventure
There are no promo images for this game
- "FS Europe: Décors détaillés" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: Civilian
- FS Genesis terrain mesh add-ons
- Unofficial add-ons
- Unofficial add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Cover photoThe cover photo shows a red Super Cub with L21 windows (longer, extending over the rear seat, for better outside views), while the in-game aircraft is in White/Blue livery and is also using the much shorter, standard rounded passenger windows.
piltdown_man (181861) added Enhanced European Terrain (Windows) on Aug 12, 2010