DescriptionEragon is a third-person, fixed camera action adventure game based off of the plot of the movie of the same name. One or two players can fight as Eragon through the world of Alagaesia, with drop-in drop-out coop support. In addition to lots of fighting combos and team attacks, the player can unleash magical attacks on his enemies. There are also a number of dragon flying levels, with the player(s) controlling the powerful Saphira as she cleaves through hordes of enemies. The 360 version of this title contains additional levels and enemies.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Эрагон" -- Russian spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Fantasy Creatures: Dragons
- Gameplay feature: Dragon flying / riding
- Inheritance Cycle games
- Inspiration: Movies
There are no reviews for this game.
|Softpedia||Nov 03, 2006||7.8 out of 10||78|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 09, 2006||70 out of 100||70|
|Eurogamer.de||Nov 28, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2006||64 out of 100||64|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov 24, 2006||62 out of 100||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 24, 2006||11 out of 20||55|
|Game Chronicles||Dec 09, 2006||5.3 out of 10||53|
|GamingExcellence||Mar 27, 2007||5.3 out of 10||53|
|GameSpot||Dec 11, 2006||4.4 out of 10||44|
|UOL Jogos||Jan 05, 2007||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Eragon (official website)
- Eragon the game - Official Website (The official website for Eragon the game, maintained by Sierra Studios.)
- Wikipedia: Eragon (Information about Eragon at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Eragon.)