antstream
Written by  :  Rodney Mayton (19)
Written on  :  Jul 25, 2001

read more reviews by Rodney Mayton

Summary

have a hint file handy!

The Good

The sense of humor was what appealed to me most about this game. Feeble and his cohorts are fun characters and there are some very enjoyable puzzles.

The Bad

I probably looked at a walkthrough/hint file more for this game than all the other games I have played combined. It is not that the puzzles are that impossible when you know what needs to be done, it's figuring out what needs to be done. This game has some of the most bizarre solutions to situations I have ever encountered in a game! This really lessened my enjoyment of an otherwise terrific game. I suppose this "problem" could increase replay value.

The Bottom Line

Feeble Files is about the little guy taking on the big, bad corporation. It is a bit like Woody Allen as Luke Skywalker. There is a lot of droll humor and colorful characters. If you can handle really obscure solutions to puzzles, this is a great game for you. Or, if like me, you are not a candidate for president of MENSA, use a walkthrough or hint file. All in all, it is a terrific game made a bit frustrating by it's bizarre puzzle solutions.

antstream