Final Conflict Ad Blurbs (Windows)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (US):
- 21 adrenaline-pumping missions, characterized by their own distinctive terrain and objectives.
- Vivid super VGA graphics paired with a sizzling soundtrack.
- Dynamic game play tactics include on-the-fly barriers, cloaking, hyperlink teleports, computer viruses and evolving technological research.
- A non-linear progression - select the mission sequence and accumulate resources for use in subsequent operations for a sharper strategic edge.
- Create your own conquests for endless action with the mission editor (included as a bonus).
- Multiplayer upgrade available soon. Check out our web site
They've blown away entire galaxies. Now they know where you live!You're about to engage in galactic war like there's no tomorrow. Fail and there won't be one.
It's just you against the Donanji Marauders, the most lethal aliens in the universe. But if you take them on too soon, you can kiss your little Alliance good-bye.
Better get your ships together. You've got planets, moons, space stations and bad manners to conquer. Crucial resources are spread over 21 uniquely designed missions. The good news is you decide your own path.
You'll need to get personnel. As in space marines. Mercenaries. Laborers. Assault robots. Grunts for the dirty work. You don't have to like 'em. You just have to pay 'em. What's mined is yours. Diamonds. Metals. Whatever it takes to buy or build bigger, better firepower and new technologies. The best part is you can take it all with you from mission to mission.
Trust us, you'll need it. Because when you reach the Final Conflict, there'll be room for only one reality.... yours or theirs.
Contributed by Terok Nor (30701) on Dec 31, 2020.