Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Located in California, Lake Williams is surrounded by a stunning backdrop of dry arid land and forest-covered steep hills. Two clusters of rocky islands at either end of the lake are great holding spots for its inhabitants, but changes in depth in open water shouldn’t be ignored.
Lake Williams features seven different species of fish including two new species: Spotted Bass and Bluegill.
Key features include:
- Over 2000 acres of lake to explore with tens of thousands of fish present
- Authentic Californian venue with rocky islands to target fish
- Seven species of fish including trophy-sized Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass
- Two new species to catch – Spotted Bass and Bluegill
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 7 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Fishing Sim World: Lake Williams (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.