Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Off the M62 Between Leeds and Manchester lies Grimsfield* - a market town in the North of England. In this point, click & natter adventure you will gob your way through a number of ginnels**, working men's clubs, and underground temples***. You take on the role of a poet**** whose job it is to cut through copious amounts of red tape in order to make it to the open mic night down the local beatnik club.
*** only 1 of each of these
Grimsfield takes the form of a kafka-esque short adventure game set across a number of mini dioramas.
You, dear gameplayer, can expect the following:
- Enter a world of rules and bureaucracy, where even the rules have rules!
- Navigate this experience as a layabout poet whose only concern is their own ego.
- Visit over 1 type of office in your quest to overcome legislation.
- Talk to lots of irritating and occasionally amusing characters.
- Role play what it's like to be a bit of a bell end.
- Multiple Endings
- One definitive ending.
- Network like a pro
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Brash Games||Oct 27, 2016||80|
|4Players.de||May 30, 2016||79 out of 100||79|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Grimsfield (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.