1 out of 3 people found this review helpfulwrite a review of this game
read more reviews by Lill Ferraz
SummaryThe third Harry Potter adventure game is wonderful!
The GoodI like this game because:
- I like to play adventure games.
- I love all Harry Potter books/movies/ games.
- As the two other games, it follows the movie, that follows the book.
- You can re-play the 3 challenges until you find all the shields (and not from scratch).
- You can repeat the final exams until you pass.
The BadIt's impossible to finish the Hippogriff Courses Mini-game! And you can't finish the game unless you finish the Hippogriff Mini-game! You can't control Buckbeak's velocity, it's too fast, and it's very difficult to fly through the tiny rings using a mouse. I tried the fifth course hundreds, thousands of times and never made more than 5000 points (twice, until now...); and you must to do 5600 points to win. I can't finish the game only because of this mini-game... I won Dementors and Voldemort, but I can't win this mini-game. :-(
I wish the developers freely distribute a patch changing this mini-game to only 3 or 4 levels...