Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)HIVE is a multiplayer hero shooter in 2.5D side scroll with futuristic style and frenetic gameplay. Up to 10 players will have to fight in Hexadiums, hexagon-shaped combat areas located inside the planet HIVE. Hexadiums are scenarios that are divided into 6 zones, each with its own gravity, and which have platforms and open spaces that turn it into a frenetic battlefield.
In HIVE, we assume the role of the best fighters of the different races that exist in the game: human military (UFG), human modified by alteno (NHC), robots (EVO), and evolved aliens (Aeons). Each Heroes has several skills and weapons that can be equipped before entering battle, to suit the style of play of each player and that make each game unique with the hundreds of combinations that you can have with the weapons and characters available.
The battles are governed by a series of rules according to their game mode:
- TEAM DEATHMATCH: A team fight in an industrial battlefield, aiming to obtain the highest number of enemy kills.
- KING OF THE HILL: Teams must conquer and defend one of three different strategic points scattered across the map.
- SURVIVAL: Offline or cooperative mode, in which the hero faces waves of enemies.
- Hexagonal battlefield (dynamic gravity)
- Frenetic style mechanics (Dash, open spaces, low gravity)
- Customisable abilities and weapons
- Hero shooter, different unique classes
- local and online multiplayer
- e-Sports oriented, competitive feel
- Single player mode: Survival
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 13 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- HIVE: Altenum Wars (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.