DescriptionIn this compilation of kids classic games, Hoyle brings their familiar format of internet play and colorful graphics. It features 12 fun titles: Battling Ships, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Snakes & Ladders, Crazy Eights, Go Fish, Memory Match, Old Maid, War, Hangman, Placer Racer and Speedy Racer. There's also 2 bonus games to be found - The Music Game (similar to Simon), and Tic Tac Toe.
By using the Facemaker utility, players can customize their own character avatar and play against built-in animated computer characters, and up to 3 other human players on the same computer or on the internet. You can alter screen background environments where the games are played to your liking, as well as adjust difficulty level. An animated talking Genie also explains the rules and provides any help required.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Hoyle Kids Games 2" -- Used in documentation and installation
Part of the Following Groups
- Bust-A-Move / Puzzle Bobble variants
- Concentration / Memory variants
- Gameplay feature: "Simon says"
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Board game - Chinese checkers
- Genre: Tile matching puzzle (removal)
- Hangman games
- Hoyle licensees
- Tic-Tac-Toe games
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||Dec 15, 2000||90|
|Review Corner||Nov, 2000||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Deaf Gamers||2000||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.