DescriptionAfter Oceanic 815 crashes, survivor Elliott Maslow finds himself on a mysterious island. His cloudy memories and an attack on his life put him at odds with his fellow castaways. Soon he finds himself caught in a struggle between the survivors and the island's original inhabitants. If only he could remember the past.
Lost: Via Domus ties in to the hit television series. The third-person action/adventure game presents an original story and introduces a new character into the Lost universe. Interacting with Lost characters, exploring Lost landmarks, and uncovering the island's secrets are all key to Elliott's survival.
Gameplay includes Resident Evil-like fetch quests and puzzle solving. As in the TV series, the game has flashbacks which are part of the game storyline. The story follows the first two seasons of the TV series. You explore the locations seen in the show - caves, beach, the area belonging to "The Others" and swan station. You can also interact with other characters of the tv-series. Trading and taking pictures with a camera is also part of the gameplay.
- "Perdidos: El Videojuego" -- Spanish title
- "Lost. Остаться в живых" -- Russian spelling
- "Lost: Zagubieni" -- Polish title
- "Lost: The Video Game" -- European title
- "Lost: Les Disparus" -- French title
- "Lost: Das Spiel" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: YETI
- Gameplay feature: Photography
- Inspiration: TV series
- Lost licensees
- Middleware: FaceFX
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Technology: amBX
- Theme: Amnesia
There are no reviews for the Windows release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Games32||Mar 27, 2008||77 out of 100||77|
|Gamezoom||Mar 25, 2008||77 out of 100||77|
|Gamesmania.de||Mar 05, 2008||75 out of 100||75|
|GamingHeaven / DriverHeaven||Apr 08, 2008||73 out of 100||73|
|PC Games (Germany)||Mar 31, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Gamer.co.il||Feb 29, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Krawall Gaming Network||Mar 04, 2008||54 out of 100||54|
|Just Adventure||Mar 09, 2009||C-||42|
|Thunderbolt Games||Mar 22, 2008||4 out of 10||40|
|Gaming since 198x||Mar 04, 2008||1 out of 5||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Title translationVia Domus is Latin for the way home.
Related Web Sites
- Lost: The Game official homepage (Lost: The Game official homepage)
- Lost: Via Domus (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Lost: Via Domus (Article in the open encyclopedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Lost: Via Domus)