Marvel Trading Card Game Ad Blurbs (Windows)
missing cover art
Explore the Marvel Universe, collecting and playing online.
- Create your own deck of iconic Marvel characters
- Customise your decks with over 1,000 cards to collect
- Supported by an online community at marveltcgonline.com
Set in the Marvel Universe and based on the bestselling trading card game from Upper Deck, the Marvel Trading Card Game lets you collect over 1,000 cards and compete in online play.
Assemble your own deck drawing upon iconic characters such as Spider-Man, The Incredible Hulk, the X-Men, the Avengers, the Fantastic Four and Ghost Rider. Follow from either a hero or villain perspective, with detailed comic book scenes telling the game's story in-between card play.
Using Upper Deck's Vs. System, a flexible game engine that represents massive Super Hero battles in trading card game format, each player begins the game with their own team of Marvel characters, and tries to defeat the cards of their opponent.
Contributed by DreinIX (10672) on Apr 25, 2008.
The hit Trading Card Game and the Marvel Universe come together in the digital world! Based on Upper Deck Entertainment’s best-selling Vs. System Trading Card Game, Marvel Trading Card Game features Marvel’s complete stable of characters such as Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Avengers, Ghost Rider, the Fantastic Four, The Hulk and more. Assemble your deck and square off against super heroes and super villains in the game’s story mode, or go online in cross platform play to take on other players from around the country.Features
- A complete roster of heroes and villains from the Marvel Universe
- Uses the acclaimed “Vs. System” game engine from Upper Deck Entertainment
- Choose to play as a hero or a villain in the single player story mode
- Multiple online modes including Tournament, Free and Sealed allow players of all skill levels to compete
- Tournament support from Konami with prizes
- Buy new packs and post cards for trade at the in-game online store
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65822) on Jun 10, 2007.